When you hear kids complaining about their algebra class, or their history homework…
“WHY do I need to learn this?”
“I’m NEVER going to use this again!”
…Have you ever wondered if they might be right?
…If the skills they’re learning in school are NOT necessarily going to set them up for success in the rest of their life?
Let’s face it…
Succeeding in school is important!
But it doesn’t guarantee success
So, what skills do we need to teach our kids if we want them to become truly UNSTOPPABLE?
To have the power to succeed in the classroom
… in their careers
…AND in the rest of their lives?
Join Us to Find Out!
Join us to learn how to help YOUR kids…
- Develop empowering beliefs
- Understand and effectively manage their time
- Become more independent & responsible
- Avoid impulsive spending, and make wise financial decisions
- Establish healthy eating habits that nourish their brain
- Adopt effective and efficient study methods
- Find a school they love AND and the scholarships to pay for it
- Identify and choose a career that’s a great fit for their personality and strengths
…and much more!
About Your Host
Dr. Maggie Wray is an ICF-certified Academic Life Coach & ADHD coach, with a Ph.D. in Neurobiology and Behavior from Cornell and a Bachelor’s in Astrophysics from Princeton. She started her coaching business, Creating Positive Futures, LLC, to help students develop the executive skills, mindset, and study skills they need to be happy & successful, but that they are often not learning in school. Her personalized private and group coaching programs provide students with research-based strategies, accountability, and encouragement to establish positive habits & beliefs that will support them in achieving their goals. Visit CreatingPositiveFutures.com to learn more about her work.